SPARTANBURG CHAPTER # 560
NARFE’S MISSION STATEMENT
NARFE’S Chapter 560 of Spartanburg, South Carolina, was founded in 1956 for all ACTIVE and RETIRED Federal Employees, their spouses and survivors united to preserve their economic security and well-being.
NARFE’S objectives are to:
· Sponsor and support legislation to protect the benefits and general welfare of its members on issues such as health benefits, retirement, etc.;
· Inform members about legislative issues, primarily retirement income and health care benefits, taxation and COLAs;
· Strengthen the political influence of current and future federal retirees through NARFE-PAC, a political action committee;
· Cooperate with other organizations seeking to accomplish similar legislative goals;
· Work in partnership with the Office of Personnel Management to answer questions related to retirement benefits;
· Foster public recognition and appreciation of government service, and
· Contribute to the well-being of local communities.
To contact us:
651 Ball Park Rd., Enoree, SC 29335-0304 Jeanette Keepers
Telephone: (864) 576-0467 9/5/2013 5:35 PM Web site Coordinator